Wednesday, January 27, 2010

iPad!

Am I the only one here thinking about video game possibilities for iPad? Not just playing them on a bigger mobile touch screen, but making them on a big mobile touch screen. Imagine drawing a video game and then playing it. Or drawing a character and then animating it, without the need of a monitor. I've been waiting for this a very long time ineeed, my friends...

They told me to learn the Wacom and other web comic stuff, to make it in the modern world. But I've honed my IRL skills for too long to give up now - I'm wating for technology to come to brush and paper. We're getting closer!

2 comments:

  1. I want some D&D apps for iPad - in fact I want to try writing some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh man that would be SO COOL - it actually would be a perfect way to view the kickass illustrations along with extensive charts and graphs...PLUS you could prop it up and use it as a GMs screen, ho ho!

    ReplyDelete