Friday, January 29, 2010

Mass Effect Returns - In Full Effect?

I'm anticipating Mass Effect 2 with less bloodthirsty lust than my friends, although I enjoyed the roleplaying of Mass Effect 1 I found the lack of treasure disappointing (is there no treasure in space?), and the graphics and weapons were great but not mindblowing. Once I started getting really into the roleplaying, I was dropped into the super annoying mini game of navigating a boring terrain that was terribly hard to control. My friends told me that was pretty much the rest of the game, with far less roleplaying, so I declined to finish. I've since heard the planetside minigame is much easier to control on PC, hence the whole experience more enjoyable.

I assume they'll make up for the annoying planetside controls in the next Xbox version, but at the same time my confidence in the game isn't at the same level as for, say, BioShock 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment