Monday, January 25, 2010

What I'm Playing - Social Games

On Facebook - I've been mercilessly letting my OCD loose on dozens of Facebook games to report to you the cream of the crop!

Farmville - The best graphics, the fastest servers, the most neighbors. People who live on farms don't seem to enjoy this one as much, but for city folk its a nice release to grab some clusters of juicy jpegs from the vine.

The Summoning - This old school text and pic style RPG is so compelling - as soon as I make any headway, I run out of energy and have to wait until later (unless I wanted to spend money, which I don't - I already have to read a ton of annoyingly targeted ads on my sidebar). But it's worth the wait for the lovely pictures and fun gaming full of plant picking, battles, quests abroad, and magical conversations with anime style characters.

Next installment: Cafes and Pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment