Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What I'm Playing

This week I pretty much spent money I shouldn't have but these games were all SUCH BARGAINS!

I've been playing:

Dark Sector - this game is hard, but I have my glaive now at least. I should switch to 'easy' but my pride keeps saying, 'wait a little bit longer...' It's a gorgeous game and worth spending some effort getting through.

Dead Space - *wild applause* see FOGcast 006 for details.

Assassins Creed 2 - so hard! I can't get past the darn roof races! I think I'm on medium, and should kick it down a notch... for the acrobatics section, at least.

Star Ocean - not sure about this one yet...I just started though.

Velvet Assassin - /sings "I enjoy being a girl..." I LOVE playig a girl! A stealth assassin girl! Boosh!

aand, The Darkness - starring MIKE PATTON as the darkness! Oh this is a dark and fun game. Dual pistols and tentacle creatures wrapped around you that eat men's hearts. Yes!

Feel free to add me, username: RupeeGroupie

No comments:

Post a Comment