Wednesday, March 24, 2010

App Store Frenzy!

I'm totally cheap, especially when it comes to the app store. Why buy when you can get the knock-off for free? But tomorrow I'm flying across the country (gulp) with a layover (groan) so I'm downloading every RPG that catches my fancy for my iPhone. I spent about $30.

Expect reviews next week of:
Final Fantasy 1
Inotia 2: A Wanderer of Luone
HYBRID: Eternal Whisper
Blade Madster: prelude to destruction demo
Song Summoner demo
(fighting game) Ninja Assassin

I'm so excited! i hate FPS on iPhone which is the only games I've payed for so far, and I felt gyped. But I dont need 50 buttons and a thumbstick for an RPG, gosh! Thats mostly menu systems and directional movement. It never occured to me until today when I was looking into Inotia that I could RPG out, from the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment