Monday, February 8, 2010

Exciting News All Around

1. Tune in soon to this blog for a podcast series with industry professionals and dedicated fans!

2. BioShock2 is coming out tomorrow! One of my favorite games of 2009 (when I played it - it was made in 2007), the story and elaborate fantastic atmosphere had me artistically wowed, and the gameplay was captivating too. I expect BS2 to take it to the next level, or at least maintain the awesome level they summited with the original. Check out this gorgeous Cult of Rapture site and get pumped!
http://www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/home.php

5 comments:

  1. I played a bit of the first one on my PC when it first came out. Although some my not agree I found this game nigh impossible to play with a mouse and keyboard...game lag due to system constraints may have also played a part. The end result was that although I love the art deco scenery, the awesomeness of Rapture and the great story line I did not love the game. Now with my PS3 and bioshock 1 being cheep at the used game shop I may have no excuses not to pick it up again........

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must say on xbox it was quite a struggle to get the hang of things, i made liberal use of the vita chambers and couldn't figure out what was happening. but once i did get the hang of it, it was really awesome gameplay, although trying to scroll thru the special powers would make me swear. i assume it would be better on PS3 but i make no promises. maybe its worth a rent first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's too cheap used at gamecrazy to pass up really. Rental options suck for games unless you are on gamefly...I am picking up both Bioshck1 and FalloutIII this weekend. I hope I have enough weed.

    PS Tues/Wed. update FAIL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! now i have to post out of spite. you're forcing me to post about facebook games again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesss i would heartily recommend both these games to any sto...i mean gamer. the most awesome thing by far is the amazing graphics + kickass soundtrack. you totally get transported.

    also, VATS. soon, you will know the glory!

    ReplyDelete