Monday, February 22, 2010

The State of My Social Games

Played Bioshock 2 and Resident Evil 5 DLC this weekend, but we'll be talking about that in a sweet upcoming podcast here on this site.

Instead I will tell you what's captivated me the most in the Great Social Games Frenzy of '10 (as it shall be known in the history books)

Farmville is hanging in there with the awesome graphics and innovative things to collect. But it doesn't excite me the way...

RESTAURANT CITY does! Oh, Restaurant City. They have a new magic theme so now my restaurant looks like a gypsy castle.



Whee! Is that awesome or what? I tell you, life is grand here in the future. It would be sooo much more awesome if I had more cafe-money, stay tuned as I invest in more floating animated delites!

Garden World is pretty fun, I am inventing tons of new flowers every day. Like many games, this now has me thinking about cross-pollinatng IN REAL LIFE. Do gardens work that way?

Country Story WAS a huge drag and at the bottom of my list, but they revamped it! Yay for the dynamicism of social games. Now that I don't run out of energy every 5 minutes, it's worth playing.

Enchanted Island continues to tickle my fancy even though its the silliest gave evar and you can only play for a minute at a time. It's the addictive everlasting levelling up to make more and more awesome plants with magic, dragon scales and phoenix feathers. FUN!

I check on Fairyland every day now, a very slow game of growing flowers and attracting wildlife.

Zoo World is really fun, another 5 minutes a day of effort puts you in a steady stream of levelling up 100 different elements. Breeding, training, buying gear/employees, and visiting other friends for tons o' money!
The Summoning continues to reign supreme. Check out my badass character! Srsly she'll kick your ass with those items she's got on.

No comments:

Post a Comment