Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ponzi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Just today I found out the definition of the word Ponzi and its soo true! Just the other night my friend said to me, "Girl, get to playing Ponzi again!" (Ponzi is a Facebook game where you run a business) because he makes a percentage of my profits! And you really need your friends to earn $ in your Pyramid to boost your starting business. This game is genius, its like W.o.W. for people who don't want a time commitment (it takes about 5 minutes to play, and to properly keep up you check in once or twice a day) - your friends are leaning on you to succeed, and they'll let you know at the coffeeshop they want you to hurry back and play more! What kind of genius marketing is that?

Mostly I'm playing BS2 on mah new Xbox (just got past the Carnie-esque level), but no spoilers here. Wait for our podcast about it! But it was super fun creating my avatar and starting to earn my first achievements and gamer points. I love social games within a platform like gamer points, competing with friends online.

No comments:

Post a Comment