Monday, February 1, 2010

What Did You Play with your Weekend?

This weekend I was couch-bound after an ouchy medical procedure. Not wanting to move much I kept my laptop in it's proper place (my lap) and played Facebook social games all weekend.

Here's a list of what I played with a rating of 1-5 "stars."
One star means 'I didn't get into it' - not necessarily that it's a bad game.
4-5 Stars mean you should check it out and add me as neighbor ASAP ;)

Bejeweled Blitz **
Ponzi, Inc *****
Cafe World ***
Castle Age *
Country Story **
Crazy Planets *
Dragon Wars *
Enchanted Island ***
Fairyland *
Farm Country *
Farm Town *
Farmville *****
Fishville ***
Garden World *
Happy Aquarium **
Happy Habitat ****
Happy Island - will NEVER load!
Happy Pets *
Latte Land ****
myFarm *
Ninja Saga *
Pet Society **
Petville ****
Ponzi, Inc ****
Restaurant City *****
Restaurant Life **
Roller Coaster Kingdom ***
SPP Ranch! ***
Sky City *
The Summoning ***** (JOIN MY GUILD! PLEEEASE!)
Tiki Farm **
Zoo World ***

No comments:

Post a Comment